Name *
Name

79 Bay St
Double Bay, NSW, 2028
Australia

The finest Laser sailing club in the world, located in Double Bay on Sydney Harbour.

News

Upcoming Events

Kirk Marcolina

Saturday 28 April, 2pm – Final Heats of the Club Championship followed by an end of season BBQ.

Monday 30 April, 5pm – 2018/19 Fees Due. Only 53% of members have paid thus far. Could the other 47% of you please pay before Monday.  We are doing a rack allocation this week, and payment will be considered.  If you are having difficulties, please let the Commodore or the Treasurer know – we will make allowances.

Sunday 6 May, 8:30am start – Winter Series Commences (see more info below)

Sunday 13, May, 1pm start – Big boat racing (please note the new date)

Friday 25 May, 7pm – DBSC’s Annual General Meeting and end of season dinner at the clubhouse. Rumour has it that a couple of club members are putting together a band that will do a cover set at some point in the evening.  Bring your partners and get ready to sing along and dance.