We’ll be meeting on Saturday morning, July 15th at 8am for our annual mid-winter working bee. To make it a success we need your help.
We’ll be doing a general clean out and some other works around the club including:
- Repainting north facing wall of the club
- Amending signage and repainting of the south facade
- Fixing the light at entry
- Creating new laser racks from the SBHS racks (this is important to allow us to replace the boat storage revenue from SBHS)
- Fixing broken dollies
- Gerni gunning algae off headstocks as per engineer’s report
- Pressure cleaning ramps (please bring a pressure cleaner with you if you have one)
We're a volunteer club and this is important, so we’d appreciate it if you could take a few hours to help on the 15th.