Calling all helpers for the annual pre-season working bee on the 18th August at 8.00am. Help get the club in ship shape for the coming season, many hands help make light work. Just four hours work then we hit the water for some sprint racing.
- Clean and scrub Jazzman
- Clean BBQ
- Fix broken dollies, organise and re stack
- Sweep club, including in behind racks, remove excess timber from club
- Fix loose flooring boards.
- Maintenance club lasers.
- Painting exterior facades
- Clean, organise workshop
- Gerni gun ramp
- Safety canisters for all boats
- Front deck clean up
- Clean weed off front deck steps
- Men’s bathroom sinks repair
- Men’s bathroom loose tap
- Repair rot on western facade
- Fill/sand/paint front facade where old lettering was removed
- Floor board levelling of recently replaced boards