Following on from our shout out last week about needing help for our event we now ask for some specific items that we will need to make the regatta a success. If you are able to lend or donate any of the following items to be used over the course of our 8 and 9 September 2018 regatta we ask that you let Christine Patton know at firstname.lastname@example.org. Christine will keep a register of lent items and will match the equipment, boat, sail with a woman sailor so that you have control of your equipment.
As part of the charter process there are items that will not be made available to the girls and women by the charter boat companies such as vangs, main sheet blocks and sails . They are happy to assist with lines and tiller extensions but these more expensive items will not be provided.
We ask that you consider lending these items to the regatta and if broken over that weekend then the Club will replace them with a new part.
Our wish list is:
- Loaner boats
- Loaner Radial and 4. 7 sails
- Loaner Equipment items to include: Full vang system, mainsheet block, main sheet,
- Ribs for rescue and race committee as needed – not sure how many needed yet
- Loaner Outdoor Deck heaters that we can put on the deck for yoga and drinks and prize giving
- Loaner PA System for our Inspirational Speaker evening- September 8