With the official start to the 2017-18 Season on Saturday, this week’s newsletter is chockers. So, we thought it would be helpful to provide a brief snapshot of everything that’s going on. Read the list below, then scroll down for more details on everything. Looking forward to seeing you out on the water this weekend!
1. Working bee this Friday at 2pm. We need 6 people to help with concrete formwork in advance of rigging area re-turfing. Please email email@example.com to volunteer.
2. Save the date for the Season Opening Sailors Dinner at RPEYC at 7pm on Friday, 22 September. All club volunteers and non-sailing members welcome too!
3. Please indicate interest ASAP in the Brett Beyer Saturday Sailing Program by emailing name, rig size, price point and bib size to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Club Championship this Saturday at 2pm (briefing 1pm) and Sunday Sprints splash at 8am.
5. New sailing instructions published with a few changes. The most important is this: one turn outside the zone, two turns inside the zone (hitting a mark remains one turn).
6. We need your details, especially sail numbers, so we can record your results! Please fill in the form here before Saturday.
7. Survey results first instalment – the exciting details are below.
8. Successful dolly working bee last Saturday. Thanks to everyone who participated, and to Mark Bethwaite for the initiative and Pat Levy for organizing.
9. Big Boats set to sail this Sunday at 1pm. Let Jonathan Stone know if you can make it: email@example.com.