We have scheduled our club working bee for 8.00am on Saturday, 15 July.
We need at least 30 people, so we would appreciate it if anyone who is in town could come.
It would be a good idea to label all your gear before then, because we will be moving all the boats and equipment out of the shed. We will try to keep property together, but will take no responsibility for missing items. The best way to safeguard your gear is to come to the working bee!
Could you please email Andrew Cox this week at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your attendance.
The tasks are as follows:
- Fitting laser racks and dolly racks into the former SHS space – Geoff Kirk and Mark Bethwaite will lead, 4 others are required
- Preparing and painting north wall, updating signage and preparing and painting south wall – Andrew Simpson will lead, 4 others are required
- Plumbing removal of vent pipes from west wall and possible other works – Pat Levy will lead, 1 other is required
- Gurney gang to remove fungus from headstocks and clean ramp – Jim Dounis will lead, 3 others are required
- South deck clean up, including cutting up scrap – Craig Sheers will lead, 3 others are required
- General club clean out – remove all boats, reallocate racks, remove rubbish, sweep – Andrew Cox will lead, 3 others are required (plus all hands at first)
- Jazzman maintenance – Gerry Donohoe and Dene Bergman will do this
- Bergman trailering and removal from water for service – Pat Levy will lead, 7 others are required briefly
Thank you each for your commitment to this!