Thanks to all who rolled up for the working bee. Many hands made light work and the club looks great for the new season......
Rear Commodore, previously known as Captain Kirk, has scheduled a working bee for Saturday, August 13 at 9.00am.
Jobs included to get Starship DBSC ship-shape include:
- PAINTING. Dear leader will be bossing a painting team. If you have an orbital, belt (or any other type of) sander, roller and paint tray, please bring them along
- Water blasting of the ramp. Low tide 9.45 am Sat 13/8
- General clean
- Sweep inside of the club.
- Dollies – Stack, fix, throw out - getting out of hand
- Get "Paul Adam" out of water for service
- Clean the Centre of Engineering Excellence
- Boats of unfinancial members will be moved higher up the racks. Refer to post re Fees
The jobs should be completed by noon, allowing time to get to the starting line by 1pm for the Winter Sprint Series.