There's a stack of items on the rear deck.
It's not just an eyesore, but it's also a hazard as the fire doors are blocked. It's got to be cleaned up.
As far as I can determine they are a few different types of items:
- Club's trailer for RIBs. This stays
- Club's road trailer for taking lasers to regattas. This also stays
- Broken club owned dollies that have to be repaired and returned inside the club
- Broken privately owned dollies. These won't be repaired by the club, and the assumption is that they are scrap. If you want yours, either repair it or take it home
- Oversized privately owned dollies. If they won't hang up inside, they've got to go
- Broken sailing equipment. Assuming this is scrap
At the 1 August working bee, one task will to repair the club's dollies, stack the trailers and load out the other items onto a truck that will be taking them to a scrap metal yard I happen to know about. If you want to keep you dolly that is now outside, you need to repair it or remove it prior to 1 August.